Safe when new, safe when worn. Outstanding wet braking performance when new and when worn.
Why Is This The Right Tyre For Me?
Outstanding Wet Braking Performance - Even When Worn
- Brakes 2.5 meters shorter when new
- Brakes 5.1 meters shorter when worn
*Compared to other premium brands
*Worn condition: tyres tested at 2mm remaining tread depth; wet braking test 80 to 0 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd, on Michelin’s request in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing new and worn MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
Silent & Comfortable Ride
Rated most silent and comfortable ride vs other premium brands*
*Interior noise testing at 50-70 kph and comfort assessment at 30-50 kph conducted by TUV Rhineland Thailand Ltd on Michelin’s request, in Jan 2018, on dimension 225/50R17 on Honda Accord. Comparing MICHELIN Primacy 4 vs average of four premium brand of tyres.
EVERGRIP & SILENT RIB Technologies
The EVERGRIP Technology provides outstanding wet grip, thanks to:
- New tyre sculpture, providing +50% of space to evacuate even more water (when new and when worn) compared to previous generation tyre
- New rubber compound, bonding rubber and silica more strongly and evenly, providing more uniform energy dissipation upon contact with the road
The 2nd Generation SILENT RIB Technology:
- Provides a silent, comfortable ride thanks to inter-locking bands between tread blocks that minimize air pumping sound effects as the tyre is rolling.
Michelin Always Aims To Bring Together Multiple Performances
At MICHELIN, we continuously push safety, durability and fuel efficiency, and even more performances, all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That’s what we mean by MICHELIN Total Performance, which has and will always be our difference on every tyre.